When performing on stage, you need to ensure that you are able to hear your amp. If you are unable to hear your own sound, it can be quite frustrating. When you read Bugera t50 Infinium review, you will know the different features of the top amps.
Here are some of the top tips to help you hear your amp when performing –
Point the Amps to your Ears
- You can try to put the amp on the floor and leaning it back a little so that it points to your ear.
- You can also use a chair as an amp stand so that it is pointing to your ear.
Learn Everything you can about Your Amp
- Before you take your amp to the stage, you need to know everything you can about the amp.
- It will help you make better adjustments so that you can hear your amp better on stage.
Talk to other Musicians
- It is important for all musicians performing to ensure that the stage volume is at a comfortable level.
- By having a conversation with other musicians, the amps can be placed in a way that everyone is able to hear it.
Take Out Time before Your Performance
- Even before you go on stage, it is essential that you see what might be the problem that you cannot hear yourself.
- Together with other musicians and the management, you can find a solution that works for everyone.