When performing on stage, you need to ensure that you are able to hear your amp. If you are unable to hear your own sound, it can be quite frustrating. When you read Bugera t50 Infinium review, you will know the different features of the top amps.
Here are some of the top tips to help you hear your amp when performing –
Point the Amps to your Ears
- You can try to put the amp on the floor and leaning it back a little so that it points to your ear.
- You can also use a chair as an amp stand so that it is pointing to your ear.
Learn Everything you can about Your Amp
- Before you take your amp to the stage, you need to know everything you can about the amp.
- It will help you make better adjustments so that you can hear your amp better on stage.
Nowadays, it is impossible to imagine an electric guitar without an amplifier. It is an irony that in present days electric guitars are designed to be used with amplifiers to hear the music.
Amps for guitarists playing in a band
- If you are in a band, you need loud music. 100watts solid-state or 40watts tube amplifier are preferable for this purpose.
- In case of solid-state, higher wattage gives higher sound; while tube amps go better when pushed.
Guitar Amps for Gigging
- Choose any wattage whatever you want for the gigging amp. Usually, low wattage are considered because they sound great and easy to transport.
- But it mainly depends on the venue and playing style. For small concerts rely on the amplifiers for best sounds.
Guitar Amps for Recording
- There are two methods of recording guitar sound. Amps with digital technology, feature line-out functions. Plug directly into the computer system, and the power rating of the amplifier has no affect.
- The second one involves a microphone. In that case, the amp’s wattage is affected by many reasons. Consider ashdown bass amp reviews before going to buy a guitar
Amps for the Hobby Guitarist
- Are you a hobby guitar player? Then you don’t need loud sound. So, it is best to select mid-wattage solid state amps or low wattage tube.
- A hobby guitarist should go for an amp that seems funniest for him or her.